Latent Print Examiner
The Orange County Sheriff's Office in Orlando, Florida invites applicants to apply for the position of Latent Print Examiner.
Posting Date: October 26, 2016
Closing Date: 60 Days
Responsible for the examination and comparison of latent fingerprints by examining fingerprint evidence left at scene of crime and attempting to identify suspects, comparing latent prints to the prints of known suspects, and compiling reports on examination findings and entering data into computer systems. May be required to testify in court hearings about work performed.
- Examines fingerprint evidence left at scene of crime and attempts to identify suspects.
- Compares latent prints to the prints of known suspects.
- Uses the Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) to search for a match. May be required to use the Henry System of Identification for locating old prints.
- Compiles reports on examination findings and enters data into computer systems.
- Reviews and corroborates work performed by other Latent Examiners by reviewing in the blind.
- May be required to testify in court hearings about work performed.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university in Criminal Justice, Business, or a related field plus two (2) years full-time latent print experience; or Associate’s Degree (A. A. or A. S.) in Criminal Justice or a related field plus four (4) years full-time latent print experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- International Association for Identification Latent Print Examiner Certification, preferred
Salary: Based on experience
Please visit our website www.ocso.com and review the job requirements listed in the "Employment" section under "Civilian Positions". In order to be considered for this position, you MUST complete your online application on that website.
This posting is for the Orange County Sheriff's Office located in FLORIDA.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPUTER OPERATORS NEEDED 11/12-11/18
COMPUTER OPERATORS NEEDED
Our client is in need of 20 computer operators to work at the Orlando Convention Center from
November 12th thru November 18th.
Pay rate - $10.00 per hour.
Dress code: Black pants and white shirt, clean cut no visible tattoos.
Call Gladys at Corestaff Services Today DL (407) 240-3582
Demonstrate knowledge in full cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, job analysis, negotiation, wage and salary trends. Experience with recruiting DoD and military candidates required. Position is also responsible for compensation analyses, records management, interpreting federal and state law regarding employment practices. Short and long term recruiting vision. May assist in a variety of generalist functions. This position will also provide administrative support to the front desk office. These duties will include answering incoming phone calls, guest check in and out, scheduling and managing conference rooms, routing mail and general administrative service support as needed.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Read full description and submit application at http://mypjobs.com/j/s.cfm/1XL - mention CFEC.org job posting
Pay Level: MM3/18 negotiable
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following:
● Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging, and informative websites, apps and components for a worldwide audience.
● Integrates front-end user interfaces with back-end applications and our content management system.
● Performs website configurations in content management system to enable workflow, user rights & permissions, and enable other functionality as needed.
● Consults with team to prototype, refine, test, and debug websites; critiques and solicits feedback on web applications. Implements modifications based on feedback from users and management.
● Publishes documentation of developed applications including the logic, coding, testing, and modifications of solutions.
● Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about developed applications and solutions.
● Experience with SASS or LESS compilation of CSS.
● Experience with mobile development, including responsive design.
● Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
● Strong consistency and attention to detail.
● Intermediate principles and techniques of digital development.
● Technical aspects and advances in digital technologies.
● Interpersonal skills using diplomacy, tact, patience, and courtesy.
● Be flexible and adaptable to changing technology stacks.
● Learn new programming skills, languages and systems.
● Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
● Collaborate with others.
● Be self-motivated to meet time schedules, deadlines and plan and organize work.
● Work confidentially and with discretion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Please apply online at jobs.cru.org.
Bilingual Technical Support Representative (Tier 1)
If you are a personable and motivated team-player who is looking for a new challenge, TeleSpeak has just the opportunity for you! We are seeking EXCEPTIONAL Technical Support Representatives to join our team.
Contact Centers of America’s Technical Support Representatives will be responsible for providing expert first-call resolutions in a variety of client technologies, applications and business related practices as to enhance our clients customer experience. Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a Technical Support role, supporting Windows and Windows-based software applications and/or hardware.
Our candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills (bilingual preferred, but not required), exhibit patience, be dedicated to first call resolution focused on customer service and satisfaction.
This role involves working in an open office setting and a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Provide technical support and first-call issue resolution via email, phone and other electronic medium.
• Troubleshoot computer hardware/software issues (ie: installation, virtual machines, firewall/software relationships).
• Serve as an escalation point of contact for difficult issues for first level software/hardware support representatives.
• Contribute to Knowledge Base Articles and assist with technical aids and self-help tools .
• Contribute to CCA’s goal of resolving 80%+ of customer issues in the first response
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills (Bilingual preferred).
• Previous experience in phone-based technical support desired.
• Basic knowledge of using a web based ticketing system (Clarify, SAP, Remedy).
• Fundamental understanding of windows networking.
• Proficient with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (both stand-alone and in virtual machines).
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware (ie: SATA drives, network cards, hardware driver installation).
• Working knowledge/use of the Windows Command prompt.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Must demonstrate a natural 'Problem-solving' and 'Can Do' attitude with focus on customer service and satisfaction.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements and enjoy working in a fast paced, growing organization, please forward your resume to us at: or - mention CFEC.org job posting