Outstanding Insurance Sales Management Opportunity
This is a career choice that will allow you to secure a life balance between career and family. Receive the training and skills necessary as a newly contracted sales professional to allow you the potential to earn $60,000 to $80,000 in your first year. While being mentored by your Branch Sales Manager you’ll learn our industry, our insurance products and be quickly immersed in all facets of building a successful business. Performance-driven advancement into management may be possible within as little as six months to a year. Achieve your personal and financial success in a career where you can help individuals and families protect their financial security and prepare for retirement. Prior sales experience is welcome, but is not necessary. The retirement market is growing daily and we are a leader in the insurance industry providing our sales professionals with the products and support to be successful while working in a daytime market. Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career!
Leads, Leads, Leads! Through company-sponsored lead programs Amazing Training We offer world-class training, in addition to assisting you in getting licensed Trips and Incentives Recognition and reward programs designed to award the top producing sales professionals Apply now and find out what more than 4,000 sales professionals already know – Bankers is a great place to build your career!
Motivated Career-Minded Sales Professionals
Bankers Life, a leader in the insurance industry and growing retirement market, is looking for motivated, career-minded sales professionals who want the ability to control their own career success. Successful insurance sales professionals have the potential to move into management within six months to a year. If you are motivated, intelligent, dedicated and want the opportunity to earn an unlimited income, we want to hear from you! Leads,
Leads, Leads! Through company-sponsored lead programs Amazing Training We offer world-class training, in addition to assisting in getting you licensed Trips and Incentives Recognition and reward programs designed to award the top producing sales professionals Prior sales experience is welcome, but is not necessary. With nearly 10,000(*) Baby Boomers turning 65 every day, our target market is just starting to explode. Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career! Apply now and find out what more than 4,000 sales professionals already know – Bankers is a great place to build your career!
Process / Product Development Engineer
Process / Product Development Engineer
Exxelia Dearborn, a member of the international Exxelia Group, is a power film capacitor and magnetic manufacturer for aerospace, defense and power electronics industry. Our products serve the needs of power generation, energy storage, AC/DC application, industrial and military areas with products used on many well known aircrafts such as Boeing 737 to 787, Airbus 350, and Lockheed F22 and F35.
Exxelia Dearborn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.
Successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of engineering principles, root cause analysis, design of experiments, process and manufacturing engineering. The position tasks include:
· Plans and executes engineering assignments that involve product design, process development, material testing, continuous improvement and validation to support company’s business objectives for existing and new products.
· Performs evaluation of materials and processes to be used in any project design. Determines parts fabrication procedures and basic processes to ensure that the design is producible as stated.
· Responsible for review, design and new product development to meet customer specifications. Redesigns any components as necessary following test procedures to meet performance specifications.
- Provides unique design and packaging options to provide customers with superior product performance.
- Identify and manage the analysis and interpretation of various sources of data such as but not limited to process, test, material, reliability and product performance.
- Performs engineering of specific products from design inception to finished product within generally established engineering and manufacturing parameters.
· Maintaining and/or creating supporting documentation (detail work instructions, material specifications, BOM, routing codes, etc.) to provide product history and any other relevant information necessary for the design and production of assigned products.
· Investigate process / product improvements in support of manufacturing.
- Participate in design review for all relevant products.
- Initiate programs to reduce cost, improve quality, and reliability.
· Provide assistance to Quality Department on the cause and corrective action.
· Supplies the drafting department with final sketches to be incorporated into the final draft form.
· Recommends improvements, modifications and possible new design of production equipment. Performs design of simple to moderately complex test equipment jigs, fixtures, tools, etc.
· The position may involve short-term travel.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering applicable to electronic components preferred, or a degree in Natural Science (Physics, Chemistry, etc.).
· Strong analytical, problem solving, creative thinking, and reasoning skills. An aptitude for learning and understanding new technology.
· 3 to 5 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Knowledge of Thin Film Technology and magnetic favored.
· Willingness and dedication to working in a fast paced, results oriented environment focused on fundamental engineering excellence.
· Must have the ability to work effectively as a team member.
· Self-motivated; detail oriented.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to carry out technical discussions, within and outside of the company.
· Must be proficient in MS Office programs.
· CAD experience is desirable; knowledge of SolidWorks design tools is a plus.
· Must be eligible to work in USA.
· Relocation not offered.
Inside Sales Opportunities
WE HAVE A VARIETY OF INSIDE SALES OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!!!
Our Mission: To be a stairlift company unified in providing a safe and affordable solution to overcome the unique needs and challenges that our customers experience on the stairs.
Acorn Stairlifts is the world leader in stairlifts, with over 400,000 customers worldwide. We are in the business of helping people to regain their independence, so they can fully enjoy their homes again. We take great pride in providing solutions that truly make a difference in people’s lives.
We have a very upbeat and family-like atmosphere. We offer daily contests, prizes, and spiffs to keep all of our inside sales representatives motivated, enthusiastic, highly engaged, and rewarded. Individual and team contests are kept fresh and exciting to provide variety, and the atmosphere competition-friendly.
Multiple Schedules Available, ALL REQUIRE 1 Saturday a Month 9am-3pm
• Avg. income potential between $45,000 - UP!
• A highly competitive compensation package which includes a base salary, plus uncapped incentive compensation for monthly sales achievements.
• Paid training
• GREAT BENEFITS!
• A caring and compassionate demeanor and a desire to help people are of paramount importance for this position.
• Experience in a call-center environment is a bonus, but not mandatory. We will train you to succeed.
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
• Team player.
Education & Experience
• College degree preferred or 1-3 years of related experience.
Acorn Stairlifts, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and veteran status.
Job location: Orlando, FL 32809
Engineering, Facility Maintenance and Warehouse
We have multiple positions and we are actively recruiting for Engineering, Facility Maintenance, Handyman/Warehouse.
All Exxelia Dearborn employees must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen, born or naturalized, Permanent Resident, or political asylee). All employee I-9 documents will be processed through E-Verify to ensure authentication.
Exxelia Dearborn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or protected veteran status.
Please email your resume / employment application to , come by our facility at 1221 North US Highway 17-92, Longwood, FL 32750 to complete an application, or fax to 407-695-6889. Specify job title in the subject line and mention CFEC.org job posting.