Inbound Vacation Planning Counselor
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is looking for self-motivated, organized, and achievement-oriented individuals to service our owners.
There will be a paid training program starting Monday, November 14, 2016 (Monday- Friday in our call center). Work schedule after training will be Saturday & Sunday 9:30AM-6:00PM, three days during the week 11:30AM-8:00PM with two consecutive days off within the week.
A person's vacation truly begins as they dream about all of the details of their trip; where they want to visit, how they will get there and what activities they will explore in the surrounding area during their stay. As a vacation planning counselor you will help our owners to make those trips a reality as you receive in-bound calls from, and place outbound calls to, our owners and help them to plan vacations that will create life-long memories for them and their loved ones. We, at Wyndham Vacation Ownership, take great pride in delivering best in class customer service, helping our owners to resolve all of their needs in one call, and building relationships with our internal and external customers. We are focused on fostering an environment that rewards and celebrates teamwork, dedication, and a commitment to excellence by being responsive, respectful and delivering a great experience. If you share these values, we want to hear from you!
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service and an innate ability to solve problems to meet our owners' needs
- Educate our owners on the details of their product so they can maximize the value of their ownership
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with Wyndham Vacation Ownership values
- Provide service that will WOW our owners and their guests, maintaining a positive brand image and company reputation
- Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help owners book their dream vacations
- Actively participate in driving the culture of our company
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills
High School Degree or equivalent
6 months of customer service experience
Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate
Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our owners and their guests
Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
Quickly learn and apply new information; be open to change
Enjoy talking to different people every day
There will be a Five (5) Week paid training program!
Interviews being scheduled, so apply now!
· $12 per Hour
· Performance Based Incentives
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Days
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Medical, Vision and Dental within 30 days of employment
· Advancement Opportunities
Job location: 6277 Sea Harbor Dr. Orlando, FL 32821
Qualified candidates may.... click on the link provided and apply directly to our job site: http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com/jobs/inbound-vacation-planner-home-position-wyndham-vacation-ownership-orlando-fl-orlando-florida-1613648 - mention CFEC.org job posting
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.