Job Location: 12612 Challenger Parkway, Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32826, (407) 926-6941
Design certified government security systems consisting of intrusion detection systems (IDS), access control systems (ACS) and CCTV camera systems (IP & analog) given an approved set of parts. He/she generates a structured design/quote that consist of all the parts and pricing based on a statement of work (SOW) or other guiding document in support of the internal and external sales team for delivery to customer.
• Minimum five years of experience in the Electronic Security Industry.
• Minimum two years technical education from a Technical institution, Military, NGO, OGA, or other educational institution.
• Experienced in security systems design, wiring, retrofitting systems, integration of systems, central station equipment, TCP/IP networks (basic), IDS, ACS, VMS, and CCTV.
• Experience in reading and interpreting Security Systems Specifications and floorplans
• Familiarity with creating fixed firm priced Designs/Quotes based on a Statement of Work or other guiding document such as SOW or survey notes
• Strong communication skills and works well with others in a team environment
• Experience with the following software applications
o Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, IE, Firefox (Office 2010/2013)
o Adobe Acrobat X Professional
o Windows 7 Professional
o AutoCAD 2013LT (Familiarity preferred but not required)
• Responsible for design of company manufactured products and integration of subsystems.
• Interfaces with sales executives to create designs based on a statement of work.
• Coordinates with internal departments such as Fulfillment, R&D and Sales to ensure designs are accurate and functional based on customer needs.
• Responsible for necessary design updates and revisions both pre-sale and post-sale.
• Maintains current information of all products manufactured by the company to include the various network capabilities and computers which may be utilized in the field in situations such as access control, intrusion detection, and CCTV.
• Periodically travels to site for pre-site surveys and systems testing.
• Able to work in a fast passed, high volume environment to include over-time. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Security Clearance
To apply visit: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6232791 - mention CFEC.org job posting.