Reservation Sales Agent
Position involves the following:
- Handling incoming Reservations calls and emails from existing and prospective clients
- Assist Concierge associates with setting up luxury transportation for guests of various local hotels.
- Assist our Meetings & Events Managers with preparing for and coordinating transportation logistics for large convention groups.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills,
- Excellent customer service skills during all customer interactions with proactive emphasis on end-to-end service delivery,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment,
- Above-average computer skills & Proficiency in MS Office environment,
- Successful Hotel/Concierge experience is preferred but not required,
- Sales experience preferred but not required. This position is responsible for up-selling and upgrading transactions.
- Flexible schedule (position may require weekend availability)
- Full Time positions available Our main office is located less than 1 mile away from the Orange County Convention Center & Rosen School of Hospitality.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent.
Customer Service Skills: 1 year.
As one of the fastest growing Transportation Management & Logistics Company in Florida, Destination MCO has built a reputation of Excellence in Service, dependability, and expertise amongst some of Orlando's most demanding hotel executives, meeting planners, travel agents, and VIP clients.
Qualified candidates can send their resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job posting