BILINGUAL Customer Service Professional – Longwood
About this Job
MORGAN AND MORGAN P.A. IS A NATIONAL PLAINTIFFS LAW FIRM THAT OPERATES ON A CONTINGENCY-FEE BASIS.
OUR LAW FIRM IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED EMPLOYEES TO WORK IN OUR FAST PACED CASE CONTROL CENTER TO EVALUATE NEW CASES VIA PHONE.
• Assisting clients via phone and email
• Collect client information and draft incident summaries.
• Schedule appointments
• Update clients verbally and/or via email on their case status as needed
• Resolve problems and handle client’s issues in a professional manner.
Position Starts at $15.00/hr.
***FULL TIME HOURS ONLY WITH ABILITY TO WORK WEEKENDS***
• MUST BE BILINGUAL
• High School Diploma or GED
• Able to work shifts between the hours of 8:00 AM. and 11:00 PM. including weekends. Must be flexible!
• Ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a team environment
• Strong listening and problem solving skills
• Ability to express empathy and provide exceptional customer service
• Critical/Analytical thinker
• Type 35 WPM and possess computer skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with outgoing personality
• Reliable and dependable
Bonuses and incentives, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation.
To apply: Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting