Outbound Call Center Representative – Longwood
About this Job
MORGAN AND MORGAN P.A. IS A NATIONAL PLAINTIFFS LAW FIRM THAT OPERATES ON A CONTINGENCY-FEE BASIS.
OUR LAW FIRM IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED EMPLOYEES TO WORK IN OUR FAST PACED CASE CONTROL CENTER TO EVALUATE NEW CASES VIA PHONE.
***FULL TIME HOURS ONLY WITH ABILITY TO WORK WEEKENDS***
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years call center outbound sales experience
• Minimum 1 year call center outbound dialer experience
• Experience in field such as client retention, lead conversions, recovery, etc.
• Experience in the industries of hospitality, legal services, insurance, or financial services preferred
• Able to work shifts between the hours of 8:00 AM. and 9:00 PM. including weekends. Must be flexible!
• Ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a team environment
• Strong listening and problem solving skills
• Ability to express empathy and provide exceptional customer service
• Critical/Analytical thinker
• Type 35 WPM and possess computer skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with outgoing personality
• Reliable and dependable
Bonuses and incentives, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation.
To apply: Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting