Back Office Clerk Orlando, Florida
• Resolve incoming phone inquiries from customers (our customers are Hertz employees).
• Requires direct vendor contact both verbally and written.
• Complete Daily Reports of Business (consists of reports, cash, basic accounting, research, etc)
• Make phone calls, send emails/faxes to Corporate and Licensee locations requesting documentation to resolve problems.
• Process Log On ID Requests
• Order supplies, uniforms, fuel, etc.
• Process purchase orders then follow up with the receipt of goods.
• Arrange pick up of impounded or stranded vehicles.
• Calculate time cards, wage payouts, track attendance, key in data.
• Processing payroll input for a weekly, non-exempt payroll Using the web-based Time & Attendance system to quality check hours and data Maintains attendance records and time-off balances Assists Operations management with Time and Attendance exceptions and new employee set-up in the system
• Tracks and remits union dues Runs reports as needed Administers pay rules within the context of the employee handbook and collective bargaining agreements
• Serve as back-up to other clerk functions in his/her absence.
• Provides administrative support as needed for a busy Finance team
• Assist with special administrative projects when needed
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills PC experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and have good organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Typing 30 wpm
• 10 key by touch (6,000 ksph)
• Strong PC proficiency including MS Excel
• Criminal Background Check required due to access of Personable Identifiable Data (PID)
Preferred Requirements: Experience in dealing directly with customers (i.e. inquiries, disputes, adjustments, etc)
• Working knowledge of ASAP, Carrent, GAR
• Knowledge of accounting and receivables
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 182200