Marketing Director (Orlando)
WOCL, WOMX-FM, WQMP has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director (Orlando).
Req ID#: 32467
Job Title: Marketing Director (Orlando)
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom seeks a Marketing Director to join the Orlando team and it’s cluster of stations (WQMP/FM 101.9; WOMX/Mix 105.1; WOCL/1059 Sunny FM . The position is responsible for the ideation, production and project management of station brand events and will work closely with peers and management to execute flawlessly and on budget. In addition to station events, this person should be a team player, with a strong track record of creative marketing skills, including digital/social media. This position requires a detail-oriented, creative thinker with strong organizational skills and the ability to lead and manage highly visible projects.
• Manage all aspects and execution of station events, appearances, developing sponsorship strategies and ideas for increased presence year over year.
• Work with the team to highlight key content at events, on social media and help ideate revenue driven opportunities.
• Manage and coordinate promotional marketing (ie. Social tweets, LinkedIn posts, ads, etc.) to drive client engagement and excitement around station events or key initiatives.
• Manage the Promotions Manager and Coordinator to help the execution of all station events. Including planning and coordination of major promotions from inception to completion by working closely with and communicating with Brand Managers and Event Director
• Ensure the proper station brand appearance of promotion staff, signage, and content to maximize station presence and on the street marketing.
• Develop and maintain professional relationship with Press contacts and work with community and station partners to maximize marketing opportunities
• Stay abreast of industry and event trends, along with competitive data to ensure Entercom Orlando is best in class.
• Protect the company through strict adherence to signed agreements of all station promotions and events, serving as Legal Liaison to insure that all corporate legal requirements are met. Adherence to all FCC rules as well as Entercom regulations regarding contesting.
You’d be a great candidate if most of the following traits describe you:
• Proven: You are solutions oriented and a proven performer who is creative, has strong project management and leadership skills.
• Proactive: You have a lot of creative ideas and can take the lead on projects you see as important, even when they aren’t assigned.
• Organized: You live by prioritization, organization, and communication.
• Solutions Oriented: Your can-do attitude is contagious. You tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach and see each project through to completion, from the big picture to the details.
• A Multi-tasker: You manage to juggle it all and complete projects in a timely manner
• Team player: You easily switch from working on projects independently or as part of a group
• Marketing Fanatic: You love to search what marketers are doing in the event and integrated marketing arena to take advantage of new ideas in the space.
• Communicative: Grace under pressure. You’re indispensable to your direct reports and team for your calm, direct and clear approach to communication and ability to find solutions with little guidance. You also share your ideas in an appropriate manner.
• Detailed: You pay attention to detail and seek answers to your questions.
• Driven: Thrive in a fast-paced industry and produce high quality work while meeting tight deadlines
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry. Should understand foreground radio and how to communicate with its listeners and advertisers. Must be creative with ideas, words and design and understand how to use resources of the department to generate revenue for the radio station(s). Exceptional communication, writing, and computer skills required. 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field preferred.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Privacy Notice: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires all stations to report the names of community organizations receiving job vacancy information plus the contact person, address and telephone number of each organization in an annual EEO Public File Report that will be made available to the general public in the station’s public inspection file and on our website.
IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE FCC, OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Entercom Orlando is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=15162 to apply.