A premier product.
A fun, casual environment.
A better schedule (fewer early/late hours).
A FREE HAM...
If you're looking for a part time job or a seasonal position, HoneyBaked could be for you. We hire seasonal associates to join the team for the Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays every year. Our schedules are perfect for students, teachers, and retirees -- really, anyone who wants to earn extra income without making a long term commitment.
Our Values really do guide us - Serve Others and Do The Right Thing mean that the safety of our associates is at the heart of all our decisions. During these times, we've made a lot of changes to our in-store operations.
Just a few examples are:
• different cash register configurations
• plexiglass barriers at our cash registers
• limits to the number of people in store at one time
• social distancing spaces marked throughout
• hourly cleaning for all high touch surfaces
HoneyBaked is a great option if you're looking for extra income and/or need to work around family care/commitments. We offer flexible work schedules, are open 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday through Saturday, and we're closed on Sundays.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. Respond positively to customer requests or comments.
• Assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey.
• Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate product features and benefits. Drive add-on sales through suggestion selling.
• Maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
• Take initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
• Consistently follow all processes and procedures and comply with company standards in all areas, from service to food preparation and control. Adhere to our safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures.
YOUR TRACK RECORD:
Good communication skills and attention to detail. Prior customer service or food preparation experience preferred - experience as a cook, cashier, crew member, sales associate or store associate is a big plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Fun and casual environment
• Flexible hours & better than other retail/restaurants (fewer early mornings/late nights)
• Seasonal Associate discounts (through the last day of your schedule)
WHAT ABOUT THE FREE HAM?
Seasonal Associate receive discounts through the last day of the work schedule PLUS a free ham or turkey breast after completing the holiday schedule (a gift card may be substituted, depending on product availability)!
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with hot torch, slicing machines. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.
Come join us !
This is a great opportunity to earn some extra income for the holiday season !!
To Apply: Visit https://honeybaked.jobs/ to find a location near you and apply today – mention CFEC.org job posting.