- Buena Ventura Lakes Branch Kissimmee, FL, USA
13.00 Hourly Part Time
Hours: Part-time, up to 20 hours per week.
Schedule: Tuesday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturdays may vary based on rental schedule
Responsible for maintaining assigned Clubs and in the best possible condition; paying particular attention to physical condition, safety, and cleanliness. This includes daily custodial and minor repair duties. Must organize and prioritize workload to ensure all projects are completed in order of importance.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
1. Performs custodial tasks, such as, emptying and cleaning waste receptacles, washing windows, dusting and polishing furniture, cleaning air vents and filters, changing light bulbs and cleaning fans.
2. Creation of a regular maintenance schedule to ensure proactive maintenance, replacement, and repair.
3. Clean, sanitize and restock bathrooms daily inside and out (possibly more than once per day depending on activities). Clean countertops, floor and stock paper items.
4. Mop or sweep all floors daily. Vacuum all offices with carpeting daily and deep clean carpets every 6 months.
5. Keep kitchen clean and sanitized including all appliances and ice machine.
6. Replace and maintain indoor lighting and clean fixtures monthly.
7. May utilize machinery such as a floor buffer or vacuum cleaner.
8. Responds to emergency situations to resolve and prevent injuries or hazardous conditions and prepares work-site safety setup.
9. Provides set up and removal of tables, chairs and other equipment for events, daily meetings and classes. Wash chairs and tables as necessary.
10. Empty trash inside building daily and ensure that trash is picked up outside of the building.
11. Keep an inventory list of supplies for the building including MSDS sheets for all chemicals.
12. Buff floors 2-3 times per month with county approved materials. Wax floors quarterly or as needed.
13. Keep walls cleaned and paint when necessary.
14. Set up sound system when needed for events.
15. Perform weekly inspection of the basketball court, tennis court and playground area. Notify county if repairs are necessary.
16. Clean mirrors in gym several times per week.
17. Apply monthly pest control treatment.
18. HVAC – Service AC filters monthly and change light bulbs as needed.
19. Perform routine maintenance on plumbing – unclogging toilets, applying quarterly floor drain treatments to prevent dry traps, measure and adjust hot water temperature annually.
Special Projects (as schedule allows)
1. May assist in the scheduling of events, classes and meetings in the absence of the Service Director.
2. Complete other duties as assigned.
Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with Club staff and supervisor to receive/provide information.
External: Maintain good contact with the general public as necessary.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Basic knowledge of basic maintenance, plumbing and minor repairs.
• Ability to assess and prioritize maintenance needs.
• Ability to independently carry out assignments to completion.
• Knowledge of and ability to use materials, methods and equipment used in general maintenance work.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Professional work ethic and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Bilingual preferred, Spanish/English.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical requirements: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram or schedule form. While performing duties of this job, it is required to use hands to handle and feel and to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently list and or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Employee will frequently operate a motor vehicle. Work environment: The employee could be exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
To Apply: Qualified candidates can send their resume to https://bgccf.hirecentric.com/jobs/ - mention CFEC.org Job Posting