Systems Furniture Technician
Pay: $ 11.25/hr Full Time, Location – Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Receive and process work orders requesting system furniture reconfigurations.
• Unload and load systems furniture parts and accessories.
• Install, maintain, and repair fixtures such as frames, panels, cabinets, windows and accessories with the systems furniture reconfigurations.
• Install and maintain data network per industry standards and Cru standards.
• Coordinate work order request with staff. Communicate with leadership cost details and timing of work order requests.
• Operate a variety of tools and power equipment including cordless drill, saw, other power and hand maintenance tools and equipment. Maintain the inventory of systems furniture parts and accessories
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma plus one to three years of experience with maintenance responsibilities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.