Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: HUMAN003115
Schedule: Full Time
Corporate | CORP
315 Groveland Street
Orlando, FL 32804, USA
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Supervisor
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. IMAGE AND INTEGRITY
Be committed to our Company’s image. The public perception of our people is essential to our success. Assure all Human Resource Personnel, activities, and materials adhere to the highest
standards of professionalism and are consistent with our Company’s culture, philosophy and mission.
2. EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS
Works closely with Human Resource Supervisor in developing and implementing internal training procedures and accountability systems that assure all personnel meet specific job and work requirements and all employment standards. This includes all new hires, status changes and terminations.
3. EMPLOYMENT LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Assists Human Resource Supervisor in developing training programs, materials and procedures that ensures all Team Members are properly trained and adhere to all personnel policies, procedures, standards of conduct and all governmental laws and regulations.
I. IMAGE AND INTEGRITY
• Set an excellent example and professional image before Company personnel, customers and in the community. Maintain and enforce a professional image and the highest level of
integrity with regard to all decisions.
• Assistant Human Resource Supervisor in hiring, coaching and training Human Resource personnel to ensure they meet the highest standards of professionalism consistent with our Company’s culture, philosophy, and mission.
II. EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS
• Assists Human Resource Supervisor in the following areas:
A. New Hire, Status & Compensation Changes, Terminations
1. Reviews all applications to match experience and job-related requirements
to ensure hiring the “RIGHT PEOPLE”. Make recommendations to Human Resource Supervisor.
2. Assure all personnel packages are received on time, completed accurately,
processed timely, and all appropriate management approvals are secured on
all pre-employment and new hire packages and all team member status changes.
3. Provide guidance to Team Members with regard to new hire selection and
4. Assuring all compensation changes are in accordance with Compensation
Guidelines when applicable.
5. Continually look for ways to streamline, increase efficiency and effectiveness of our hiring processes.
6. In regard to terminations ensure proper documentation is on file and the termination is in compliance with laws and regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
7. Help determine why Team Members leave our Company (through exit
interviews, surveys, etc.) make recommendations based on information
III. EMPLOYMENT LAWS AND REGULATIONS
• Respect and maintain complete confidentiality related to all correspondence, records, and
materials within the Human Resource Department.
• Attend training sessions, as directed by Human Resource Supervisor to keep current on Human Resource and Labor Laws.
• Assist Human Resource Supervisor in conducting an annual audit of all Personnel Files, Confidential files and I-9’s to ensure compliance with all government laws and regulations.
IV. STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Prioritizes & organizes work to ensure accurate and timely workflow of all assignments.
• Make recommendations to Human Resources Supervisor for any training seminars to ensure our Human Resource Team keeps current on all Human Resource and Labor Laws.
• Continually look for ways and make recommendations to streamline, increase efficiency
and effectiveness of our work processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and/or a minimum of two years
experience in Human Resources Management.
2. Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems and or issues by using
sound judgment that is consistent with Company standards, policies, procedures, and all
government regulations and laws.
3. Demonstrates strong oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
To Apply: Find a location near you and apply to day by visiting www.masseyservices.com/careers and then click “APPLY HERE” , and then email your resume to stating that you have applied on line for the position. - mention CFEC job posting or Job Fair when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.