We offer competitive pay, bonuses and paid vacations.
United Water Restoration Group is a Full-Service 24/7 Restoration Company that specializes in restoring properties back to their pre-loss condition after emergency situations caused by water damage, flood damage, mold damage, fire/smoke damage, and biohazard/trauma events. We are rapidly growing and seeking for FULL TIME hard working individuals to add to our team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must we willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE: includes working overtime, Weekends, and being on a rotating on call schedule.
• Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
• Job site inspection, determine scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, etc).
• Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software
• Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
• Document and prepare documentation in project management software pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
• Communicate with management and admins to report project status, updates, issues or concerns.
• Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation; baseboard installation.
• Are able to lift 50 LBS
• Must be a team player & have strong work ethics.
• Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must have clean driving record and valid license
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Full-time Technician
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Medical Benefits after 60 days
• Company Vehicle to drive to shop and job sites.
** No experience? That's OK!! - We have entry level field positions available with the chance to be promoted to a Technician upon completion of training
Get certified for free! We pay for all IICRC certifications.
• IICRC Certifications (Preferred, not required)
• Paid Training Program
• Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid IICRC Training & Certification
• Bonus Reimbursement
• We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.
To apply: Applicants can also email resume to with the job title listed in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job posting