Call Center Representative (Solar)
Salary: From $15 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
• Make outbound calls to potential clients inquiring about solar.
• Prior call center, telemarketing, inside sales, customer service experience.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, and explains new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Representative Qualifications/Skills:
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Telephone skills
• Friendly and pleasant manner
• Data entry skills
• Typing and word processing skills
• Documentation skills
• Active listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma
• One to two years of call center representative experience
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Weekend availability
• Commission pay
COVID-19 Policy is in place
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: Spanish (Required)
Orlando, FL 32819
To apply: Email your resume to with the job title listed in your subject line. Mention CFEC Job Posting referral, when applying.