Work Location: 1221 North US Highway 17-92 Longwood, FL, 32750
Reports to: Engineering Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists Engineering Staff, and other departments as needed, with developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing processing, QA inspection, and equipment operation & maintenance by carrying out test plans, writing procedures, performing product inspections, conducting tests, and collecting & preparing data.
• Operator training and oversight
• Efficiency improvements (fixturing, process flow and asset utilization)
• Failure analysis/Quality Clinic
• CapEx support – Equipment selection and commissioning only, not project management
• KPI tracking
• Supports production as needed
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Makes recommendations for changes to prototype systems.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferable mechanical, chemical, or materials)
• 3-5 years experience in a production environment
• Experience with Solidworks or other 3D modeling software preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of electronics soldering (practice and training) a must.
• Self-starter and Hands-On
• Good communication skills (bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus)
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to – reference this CFEC job posting when applying.