Pioneers, 10123 William Carey Drive, Orlando, FL 32832
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Full Time Paid Position
• The Maintenance Specialist position is an integral member of the Operations and Maintenance Team reporting to the Maintenance Manager (MM). This position assists the MM with all aspects of maintaining the facility, with a high focus on preventative maintenance. This position also assists other teams.
• Committed to global missions and overall vision of Pioneers
• Must practice and support the relevant elements of the US Mobilization Base Manual
• Able to exercise sound judgement and discretion
• High School Diploma or equivalent; supplemented by a minimum of two years of experience in skilled trade, craft, or general maintenance work.
• Completion of a vocational or technical skilled trades program is preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, which provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, and other competencies required for the position may be considered.
• Must understand electricity, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
• Must be a service oriented individual.
• General understanding of gasoline engine service and repair.
• Work with the MM in running the preventative maintenance plan to preserve and upgrade the facilities.
• Assist the MM with over-site of outside contracts
• Cleaning and maintaining the roof top equipment, ice machines, water heaters, etc.
• Assist with routine maintenance of all Pioneer vehicles: vans, trucks, golf carts, etc.
• The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of maintenance, service, and repair tasks that may involve buildings, facilities, mechanical equipment, plumbing, electrical systems, carpentry, or other trades
• Perform minor electrical and plumbing maintenance including replacement or repair of fixtures using appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
• Perform painting, pressure washing, carpentry, and masonry work (e.g., preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes).
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment.
• This position requires the employee to regularly: stand, walk, kneel, stoop, climb, crawl, talk, dig, listen, and hear.
• Able to lift 100 pounds occasionally, 50 pounds frequently, and 20 pounds repetitively.
• Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Able to work on high lifts that have working heights above 60 feet.
• Specific vision abilities required including close vision, distance vision, and to see all colors.
To Apply: For 40 years, Pioneers missionaries have been using innovative and creative means to bring the gospel to every corner of the globe. Our Orlando location Pioneers-USA, 10123 William Carey Dr., Orlando, FL 32832. Qualified candidates should complete an application at https://envoy.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers . Reference this CFEC Job Posting
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.