Field Service Technician Part Time or On Call
We specialize in dryer vent service, repair, installation, and maintenance. We are currently hiring for a Part-time or on call Field Service Technician:
The ideal candidate has a background in hands on trade work/light carpentry, or residential maintenance. A roofer’s license would be a plus but not required!
Must be comfortable working in constricted areas such as attics and crawlspaces which we do on occasion.
You must also be comfortable working on ladders (6' to 36').
Candidate must possess a CLEAN driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check.
The company will provide a very pleasant work environment with family-friendly hours.
Are you a Handyman, or Maintenance Handyman, with basic maintenance skills on various home repair needs?
Do you have some experience in plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, electrical, or construction work? A real plus is a roofer’s license. Apply now for a position as a Service Tech for Dryer Vent Wizard of South Orlando a local, independently owned, franchise.
Dryer Vent Wizard is the only international franchise company focused exclusively on dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, maintenance, service, and safety. We are hiring customer service-focused technicians who have an eye for detail and an outgoing personality.
As a Dryer Vent Wizard service technician, you will be a key member of our Dryer Vent Service Team. Your responsibilities will include professional communication with our customers, inspections and bringing customer’s dryer vent systems up to code. Making the customer's dryer vent safer and their dryer more efficient. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard of outstanding customer service.
You are self-motivated, thrive in a fast-moving environment and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
You have strong communication skills and can articulate information to supervisors, employees, and customers professionally.
Bi-lingual with English and Spanish a plus.
To provide professional dryer vent cleaning, maintenance, repairs, rerouting, and installation of new dryer vents services for residential, multi-units and commercial locations.
• Uphold company image by always presenting yourself in a professional manner.
• Complete assessment of the customers dryer vent system upon arrival to the home
• Present the inspection report with pictures for approval for service.
• Professionally service customer’s dryer vent system as approved by the customer
• Offer additional applicable products/services based on the inspection results
• Answer any questions and provide complete and knowledgeable responses
• Invoice and accept payments at the job site on iPad and point of sale software
• Become knowledgeable of and able to describe the features and benefits of products/services
• Maintain your assigned company vehicle and equipment keeping them clean, and in good working condition
Skills / Qualifications:
• Some handyman experience in any of the following plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, electrical, or construction, a roofer’s licenses would be a plus but not required. • Comfortable working with tools • Comfortable working on roofs and ladders (6' to 36'). • Can work in confined spaces such as attics, closets, or crawlspaces • Ability to problem solve and work independently • Able to work Monday to Friday an occasional weekend if requested. • Professional communication skills to work with customers, management, and team members • Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
Commissions and Bonuses Starting pay is $15 to $22 per hour based on experience or $600.00 per week base and can earn $1000 or more per week based on sales.
*Extensive Benefit package includes Medical, 401K, discount card for prescriptions, paid vacation and holidays paid and off and much more.
To Apply: Call 407-214-8351 or email resume to – reference CFEC Job Posting when applying.