Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant.
M-F Full Time 9:00am - 5:30pm. Needs to be flexible.
• Perform a variety of clerical tasks to support the Account Payable/Receivable Department.
• Maintain records.
• Help maintain the department operation.
• Help with customer inquiries.
• Provide customers with information and direct them accordingly.
• Handle all the return products.
• Investigate the reason for return product.
• Collaborate with the Customer Service Department and Production.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Basic accounting principle.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish.
• Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
• Ability to work diligently and independently.
Drug Free Workplace
Must have the legal right to work in this country, we are E-Verify participants
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
The benefits we offered are:
• Pay PTO
• Medical insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Vision insurance.
• Life insurance
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in the subject line. Reference CFEC.org job posting when applying.