Call Center Representative - Orlando
•Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
Full Job Description
The Call Center Representative is responsible for receiving and screening in-bound English and Spanish calls to determine caller’s need/s and resolve/s or re-direct/s requests/concerns if appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Handles in a professional, courteous, and timely manner inbound and outbound calls.
• Assist patients by scheduling, canceling and/or confirming medical provider appointments and Transportation (if applicable).
• Scheduling of appointment must be in accordance with established Provider Scheduling rules.
• Attentively listens and screens calls to identify caller’s needs and provides guided assistance as needed, re-directs caller (if appropriate) to respective team(s)/Queue(s).
• Addresses callers needs which may include resolving issues and educating caller.
• Representative escalates unresolved issues to respective Management team.
• Representative works within defined parameters which defines work expectations.
• Multi-tasks which include the use of multiple computer applications simultaneously.
• Updates required Patient Profile fields when necessary via appropriate Enrollment Change form.
• Meets established Departmental Metrics (Qualitative and Quantitative).
• Takes messages for Providers and/or respective Medical Center personnel and documents message/Callers request via EMR system or email
• Ensure respective voicemail messages are reviewed by 12:00 noon and end of day and addressed.
• Participate in Staff and Educational Meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Required Skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one-year experience in a healthcare/medical office or health care Call Center required to include scheduling of medical appointments.
• Previous experience in a Healthcare customer/patient service role.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent organizational, inter-personal, and customer service skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, data entry, knowledge of computer applications, scanning, faxing etc.
• Ability to work in a Metrics environment and Telephone Queue Monitoring System.
• English and Spanish speaking preferred
Working Environment & Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
Caremax provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, citizenship status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday- Rotating 1 day on the weekend every 6-8 weeks. Midweek day off provided if a weekend day is worked.
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter asap to with the job title listed in your subject line. Reference this CFEC Job Posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.