Revenue Management Specialist
The primary responsibility of the Revenue Management Specialist is to support the implementation of admissions product strategies. This position will ensure the accuracy and timely development of documentation used for review admissions product proposals with Senior Leadership. They will also partner with the Finance and Marketing teams to ensure accurate and timely product and campaign development.
- Create monthly promotional planning documents ensuring the accuracy and thoroughness of required template
- Working with RM team, coordinate price change and the new build of admissions products, including InfoPath development, product testing, and auditing of sales channels
- Develop and implement standard admissions product language and disclaimers
- Maintain product information database
- In collaboration with RM Team, develop Promotions Announcements to communicate the details to Operating teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams/SharePoint/Power Apps
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Project Management
- Strong presence with ability to interact and partner with leadership
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple project
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet team output expectations
- Complimentary Park Admission
- Discounted Park Tickets and Passes for Family and Friends
- Admission to Universal Orlando Parks
- Exclusive Discounts on Food, Merchandise, etc.
- Special Events
- Attraction Previews
- Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401K Options
- And So Much More!