Location: Cartersville, GA
Industrial Pressure Works is hiring a highly collaborative Accounting Manager with a strong accounting foundation, analytical skills, and advanced experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel. This role will have the primary purpose of leading all accounting activities including accounting, analysis, standard costing, valuation, record keeping and internal controls activities.
This is a position that requires working with the team on site in our Cartersville, GA main office, and will be an integral part of company growth in multiple markets.
This role will also be tasked to build and manage standard reports, compile and analyze financial information for management and functional teams, develop revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports, and presentations.
When analyzing reports, the individual should be able to identify trends and present findings to senior management.
IT background is not required, but candidates with experience in IT preferred.
The job duties for this position include:
● Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
● Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and provides analysis
● Enhance and develop monthly KPI (key performance indicators)
● Projects profit and prepares quarterly goals and financial forecasts
● Provide advice in making financial decisions
● Perform financial planning, analysis, and reporting
● Managing risk of financial loss
● Performing financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
● Oversight of all operational expenses and payments
● Oversight of all payroll expenses and related entries.
● Oversight of all facilities lease agreements and payments.
● Oversight of all company cash and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
● Responsible for the integrity of company P&L and Cashflow Statements on a monthly basis.
● Performs and/or reviews account reconciliations
● Identifies and investigate unusual or unexpected variances
● Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
● Prepares other management and statutory reports, as required
● Promotes teamwork between operational groups and departments
● Ensures general ledger accounts are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
● Identifies and implements areas of opportunity to modify or enhance current processes and ensures processes are documented and up to date
● Enforcing compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and audit readiness.
● Primary point of contact for all company tax filing activity and information.
● Primary point of contact for company banking relationships and activity, including managing credit
● Liaison between financial reporting and internally developed tracking software
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
● Bachelor's degree in finance
● 2 - 3 years of accounting experience
● 2 years of financial analysis experience
● Knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures as relates to general ledger accounting
● Strong analytical skills
● Problem-solving abilities
● Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel and Quickbooks
● Excellent oral/written communication skills
● Strong work ethic
● Team player
● Ability to travel locally and regionally on occasion (less than 10%).
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you! Competitive base salary of $65,000-$80,000 with opportunities to bonus quarterly. We are rapidly growing and are looking to hire quickly for this position.
Industrial Pressure Works (IPW) is a company that was founded in 2000 by Melissa Hendrix Vaughn in Charlotte, North Carolina. Melissa observed the service industry as a whole and noticed that there was a need for a more dedicated and systematized company. She started a commercial cleaning company that would “provide the highest quality, most affordable industrial cleaning solutions through continual process improvement, employee education and the implementation of innovative procedures and technologies.” (IPW’s Mission Statement)
High quality service requires extraordinary values. IPW uses the motto CARES, because we are a company that cares about our customers and employees. Our values are quality, reliability, proper equipment, consistency, honesty, integrity, humility, opportunity, and advancement.
These values help us provide our customers the most “affordably clean” fleet and surfaces available with the help of great management and personnel. IPW has developed our own software and we currently use it in all areas of our pressure washing and service business, providing our clients with up to the minute information on what has been washed, when it was last washed, and more. Our software can help clients manage all their daily janitorial duties and can integrate one system to manage every aspect of anything our clients need to track.
Industrial Pressure Works LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
TO APPLY: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RELOCATE TO GA, SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO WITH THE JOB TITLE LISTED IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE. REFERENCE CFEC JOB POSTING, WHEN APPLYING.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.