Business Services Consultant II
Full Time Sales
Orlando, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1187
To develop and maintain effective relationships with Business that results in consistent and mutually beneficially relationships across the five-county region. To intentionally seek small to medium size businesses and assist them with the full spectrum of services and resources via the 5 stages of the CSCF Business Journey: Business Engagement, Business Consultation, Strategic Solution(s), Implementation, Loyalty Works collaboratively with Career Services Consultants and other internal stakeholders.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this job title. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the job title. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position
Ability to assist business with forecasting talent needs, full cycle recruiting, and consistently sourcing qualified candidates.
Determine business opportunities in order to recommend specific clients for career explorations, job shadowing, internships, and employment.
Ability to analyze data and determine business requirements to understand the full scope of the “ideal” candidate.
Has proven selling skills to leverage multiple digital platforms to make presentations, conduct on-line recruiting events and efficiently communicate per the clients preferred platforms.
Expected to make outbound calls to business across a five-county area to deepen relationships and uncover business opportunities and goals.
Develops and maintains close relationships with other CSCF/DEO staff either virtually or in a Career Center to collect referrals of qualified candidates to meet the business needs Sources candidates – find candidates both externally and internally to meet the business needs.
Completes timely and accurate business data in Employ Florida and CRM. Converts leads to clients.
Obtains new business by following a planned/ standardized outreach process.
Maintains current business through continually providing value added services and regular communication.
Develops knowledge of the stages of the Business Journey and proficiency in at least three stages.
Supervision Received - Work is performed independently under limited supervision with significant latitude in the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Supervision Performed - Has no direct reports
Associates degree from an *accredited institution in business administration, social sciences, or related discipline; supplemented by three (3) years’ experience in workforce development or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
Minimum qualifications for combination:
➢ High School Diploma or GED combined with at least four (4) years’ experience in Customer Service, Staffing, Sales, Non-profit, Workforce or related experience
➢ Associates degree or higher with at least three (3) years’ experience in Customer Service, Staffing, Sales, Non-profit, Workforce or related experience
➢ Bachelors or equivalent coursework from an accredited institution in a related field combined with at least two (2) years’ experience in Customer Service, Staffing, Sales, Non-profit, Workforce or related experience
Position is required to attain state required Tier 1 certification within 6 months of hire date. After the first year, incumbents must maintain current Tier 1 certification by completing a minimum of fifteen (15) continuing education units (CEUs) annually. Must be able to provide verification of the legal right to operate a vehicle in the State of Florida (Driver’s License, documentation of personal auto insurance, etc.). Must fulfill all requirements of the CareerSource Central Florida Vehicle Safety Program and have reliable transportation. In order to be reimbursed for travel, must provide proof of current Florida Drivers’ License and automobile insurance
Bachelor’s or higher degree in related area from an accredited institution; CWDP National Certification.
• Business Acumen: Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the organization.
• Sense of Urgency: Discovers and implements effective processes to improve efficiency.
• Communication: Practices attentive and active listening. Skilled at leaving customers/clients comfortable that they have been heard and fully understand what they mean.
• Career Coaching: Ability to drive change in behavior, tools such as short- and long-term goals, writing career plans, establishing timelines, and gaining client agreement on career objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of CareerSource Central Florida career and employment services
• Knowledge of wide range of regional services to business • Skill in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access)
• Skill in time management and work organization • Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Ability to effectively promote CareerSource Central Florida programs and services
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions • Ability to communicate effectively in English orally and in writing
• Ability to develop and deliver training and educational information
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
• Ability to work as a contributing member of cross-functional teams
• Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment
• Ability to coordinate with internal and external partners in service delivery
• Ability to meet or exceed established performance goals and monitoring standards • Ability to listen keenly and use critical thinking
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrates professional appearance and attitude as defined by CareerSource Central Florida guidance and policies
• Models CareerSource Central Florida’s core values
• Maintains workplace culture by demonstrating the highest level of standards as defined by CSCF’s Trust Creeds and core values
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Tasks involves light physical effort (i.e., some standing and walking, or frequent light lifting of less than 10 pounds); and minimal dexterity in the use of fingers and limbs in the operating of office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time sitting at a workstation and utilizing a keyboard. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and travel extensively.
ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Tasks are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: Some tasks require manual dexterity. Some tasks require visual and hearing acuity. Tasks may involve identifying and distinguishing colors. Tasks require oral communications ability.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between CareerSource Central Florida and the employee and is subject to change by CareerSource Central Florida as the needs of the organization and requirements of the job change. CareerSource Central Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, CareerSource Central Florida provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
To Apply: To formally apply for this job or a similar opening near you, visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4a952fde-0213-4abd-8a8a-490ee5e841d0&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US mention CFEC job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.