Winter Park, FL
MANAGE A RESTAURANT WITHIN THE POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE COMPANY TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND PROFIT MAXIMIZATION. TOTAL OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL UNIT. DIRECTLY PERFORM HANDS-ON WORK ON AN ONGOING BASIS TO TRAIN EMPLOYEES, RESPOND TO CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS, OR OTHERWISE ROLE MODEL APPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS IN THE RESTAURANT. PROVIDE OVERALL LEADERSHIP; RECOGNIZE AND MOTIVATE MEMBERS OF THE TEAM; COACH AND TRAIN THE TEAM FOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE.
TASK AND DUTIES:
1. Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering supplies and developing the restaurant team.
2. Lead, train, and collaborate with Management team.
3. Ensure Occupational Safety and health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
4. Control Profit & Loss (i.e., Budget attainment) by following cash control/ security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
5. Recruit, interview, and hire team FOH; conduct performance review, take discipline action, motivate and train.
6. Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a Preventive Maintenance plan based on company standard.
7. Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
8. Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & marketing programs.
9. Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience in high volume, elevated dining restaurant, recognized cocktail bar/lounge, hotel
• Must be detail oriented and possess effective communication and written skills.
• State complaint food handling certificate
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be a team player.
• Self-motivated and performance driven.
• Professionalism and courtesy.
• Remain in stationary position for up to 8 hours throughout work shift.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
• Effective communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Time management skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of company information and recipe data
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions will be accepted. Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. DFWP Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company/ our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.
To Apply: Visit https://ava.prismhr-hire.com today! Reference CFEC job posting when applying.