Direct Support Professional
Inspire of Central Florida is a nonprofit organization that provides employment opportunities and life skills training for adults with developmental disabilities in Central Florida. Since our establishment in 1980, we've provided a safe and compassionate environment while delivering exceptional services to the business community. Our mission is to provide a work environment that is safe, compassionate, and educational for adults with developmental disabilities.
Direct Support Professional provide life enrichment opportunities to individuals with disabilities at the Inspire of Central Florida Adult Day Training facility located in Seminole County.
• Create monthly lesson plans to provide life enrichment opportunities for individuals.
• Present lessons created to individuals in the program daily.
• Assure cleanness of work area.
• Provide transportation and supervision for social outings.
• Document daily progress notes, incident reports and other reports as required by APD.
• Produce quarterly reports for individuals in the program.
• Provide direct support to specialists as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Florida Driver’s License
• Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities
• Applicant must be able to pass a level 2 background screening
• Must have basic computer skills
• First Aid/CPR certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 to $15.00 per hour
To apply: Send your resume to - Mention cfec job positing.