VIP Walk-in Clinic is looking for licensed and experienced APRN / PA to join our growing team of medical professionals.
Our practice is rapidly expanding, this position will start as part-time, with the potential to become a full-time permanent position if interested.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable and maintains flexibility in completing tasks in an ever-changing workplace.
Someone with a positive attitude and works well with others. Someone who is self-motivated to get the job done in a timely fashion, and who needs little direction from supervisors.
Detailed Job Description:
• Performing physical exams and patient observations.
• Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
• Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
• Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
• Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
• Diagnosing health issues.
• Administering medicine and other treatments.
• Detecting changes in patients' health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
• Order and interpret laboratory test results
• Follow up on a patient to determine the effectiveness of recommended treatments
• Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including physicians and nurses
• Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
• Degree from an accredited nursing program.
• Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
• Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
• Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
• A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of disease prevention
City of Job Location: Orlando
How to apply: please email resume to with the above job title listed in your SUBJECT line. Reference this CFEC Job Board Posting when applying.