Business Development / Rehab-Recovery
We are an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
To qualify for this role you MUST have 2-3 years of experience with Behavioral Health, assisted living facility, rehab, medical, OR healthcare SALES Experience.
· The Community Outreach Associate will work to create, establish and maintain new and existing relationships with referral sources within the assigned area and help assist patients seeking treatment find appropriate treatment locations, ultimately increasing our footprint and the number of patients served.
· Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following:
· Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with senior management, physicians, clinicians, admissions and members of the business development team
· Assist with creating and strengthening referral relationships
· Assist with organizing and planning onsite facility-specific events and tours
· Organize quarterly CEU presentations and events and assist with facility specific conference registrations
· Must identify local speaking opportunities, facilitate speaker submissions and ensure presence at all local community events
· Assist with coordination of alumni events and activities. Help build and maintain database. Assist with follow-up calls when needed.
· Work in tandem with alumni coordinator to ensure maximum opt-ins to alumni group, participation in events and online reviews from patients, families and referral sources
· Build rapport with current patients while onsite
· Host quarterly alumni events in territory (may plan larger events biannually if necessary)
· Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, sales, business or related field preferred
Minimum two (2) years of experience in business development/referral relations. Experience in the behavioral healthcare industry preferred.
Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance standard
We offer great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.