Client Services Representative – Medical Billing
Our Client Services Representatives act as liaisons between the patient and doctor’s office to answer questions and resolve issues related to customer billing. Must be able to read an EOB, work in a patient account to track billing and ensure that the notification process was followed. This position requires an individual with experience in patient billing, excellent customer service skills, attention-to-detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Experience reading EOB’s
• Answer patient calls in a courteous, professional manner at all times
• Make notes in patient accounts as to action taken to resolve problems and respond to inquiries.
• Handle resolution of secondary claims
• Help with collections and refunds
• Disperse refunds monthly.
• Compare patient collection balance reports against aging claim reports
• Report to supervisor recurrent problems with clients
• Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations
• Able to act independently in productivity-based environment
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills to work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
• Give focused attention to detail
• Able to prioritize workload and move readily from task to task.
• High school or equivalent
• Medical billing and phone experience: 1 year
To Apply: Send your resume to with the job title listed in your SUBJECT line. Reference CFEC.org job posting, when applying.