Director of Facility Operations & Management
BRIDGES OF AMERICA INC. - ORLANDO, FL
Will head organizational transformation projects and program development.
a. After award of a contract, responsible for the recruitment and training of staff both operationally and clinically.
b. Will head contract negotiations as well as coordinate any communications from the company to the vendor.
c. Will work with the CFO to create a budget and handle all purchasing requirements.
2. Responsible for identifying potential available properties within the areas of interest.
3. Assist the Vice President/Chief Operating Officer with facility operation and management.
4. Policy and Procedure – assists with the revision and updating of the Policy and Procedures Manuals to maintain all applicable current standards that govern Bridges of America, Bridges of Florida and Bridges International programs.
5. Administrate and implement policy and procedure and monitor all management agreements.
6. Travel - must be able to travel both nationally and internationally on limited notice. Travel could include as much 70% of scheduled work year.
7. Responsible for oversight of construction and renovations projects for all Bridge sites to include vendor selection.
8. Responsible for identifying new center and office locations for Bridges International.
9. Will conduct all preliminary inspection work prior for new site development to include coordinating the inspection processes related to property and building requirements.
10. Will coordinate with hired legal firms to ensure due diligence work completed prior to entering into property agreements or purchase.
11. Responsible for fleet procurement and accusation outside the State of Florida.
12. Will work in conjunction with the Quality Management Team for issues of improvements, training, and implementation of policies that governs operations of each facility and corporate office; examine outcome measures for the purpose of identifying problems and determining corrective actions.
13. Will track and record operational projects as assigned by the Vice President/Chief Operating Officer.
14. Ensure that all applicable policies and procedures that fall within the scope of this job description are followed and adhered to.
15. Analyzes operations of sites to establish areas of cost reduction and improvements of efficiency.
16. Conducts research for organizational projects as deemed appropriate by the Vice President/Chief Development Officer.
17. Performs other job related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
10 years’ experience in building maintenance and vendor bidding requirements. 10 years’ experience in the criminal justice, corrections or substance abuse treatment field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Maintenance.
To Apply: Visit www.bridgesinternational.net , and then click Careers at the top of the page. Filter your search by ORLANDO, FL, 32808. Reference CFEC Job Posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.