SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Location is: 7061 Grand National Drive, Suite #112, Orlando, FL 32819
In collaboration with Operations and Site Operations Managers, provides overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project specific objectives and policies. Maintains liaison with all prime client contacts and ensures scheduling and profit objectives are met by monitoring construction and financial activities through administrative coordination with site operations manager. Prepares complete estimates for assigned project(s) either directly or through subordinate personnel. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
▪ Contributes to project pre-plans by assisting in the establishment of objectives, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
▪ Initiates and maintains liaison with prime client and vendor contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
▪ Monitors and controls project through administrative coordination with site operations manager to ensure project is built in compliance with contract, on schedule and within budget; thoroughly investigates potentially serious situations and implements corrective measures.
▪ Review’s proposal specifications and drawings, attends pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
▪ Prepares or works with Poli’s estimating department by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work.
▪ Coordinates total estimating effort relevant to bid/project as assigned. ▪ Represents Company in project meetings assists in negotiation/strategy meetings, etc. ▪ Resolves problems.
▪ Manages financial aspects of contracts (fees, payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect Company’s interests and simultaneously maintain client satisfaction.
▪ Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and training skills to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
▪ Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the President, Vice President, or Director of Operations.
▪ Prepares base line project schedule with Site Superintendent.
▪ Monitors and provides supervisory support to subordinates.
▪ Coordinates with Poli General Foreman to coordinate in-house trades for staffing requirements.
▪ Coordinates with Poli General Superintendent to resolve or coordinate issues with Poli site staff.
▪ This position includes all responsibilities of the project manager and then also, it monitors the project managers and their projects while still also managing their own projects.
▪ Manages project coordinators, site managers.
▪ Assists in business development, as required.
▪ Any complaints from Project Management Team about Field Staff/Support are to be reported to the Director of Operations immediately.
▪ Coordinate with office manager on office policy and procedures and adhere to these policies.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
Four-year construction/engineering degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5 years experience/knowledge of construction design, finance and management required. Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance. Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their
impact on project activities important. Working knowledge of computer system and software. Good communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills.
This is a salaried exempt position.
To apply: Fill out this application for the above position https://policonstruction.com/apply-now/ .