Location is: 7061 Grand National Drive, Suite #112, Orlando, FL 32819
The Project Coordinator will assist the Assistant Project Manager, Director of Operations, Senior Project Manager, Project Managers and Site Superintendents in the overall administration of projects. This position reports to the Director of Operations, Senior Project Manager, and Project Managers.
▪ This position is ultimately responsible for properly utilizing Procore for Project documentation from beginning to end of the project.
▪ Administer distribution of plans and specifications to subcontractors and coordinate overall subcontractor solicitation process.
▪ Expeditiously files, tracks, and secures all permits needed to proceed on all projects. ▪ Provide data for preparation of preliminary project budget from estimate.
▪ Maintain the schedules with input from Project Manager/Site Superintendent and update as required throughout the project.
▪ Prepare and organize the general project filing system.
▪ Maintain the Submittal Log and coordinate the orderly and expeditious approval by architect/engineer of all necessary submittals (shop drawings, samples, catalog cuts, etc.).
▪ Ensures all drawings and specifications stay updated through out the duration of the project in both the field and office sets.
▪ Assist with issuing subcontracts and purchase orders.
▪ Assist with the verification and timely processing of subcontractor and owner pay requisitions. ▪ Maintain accurate Change Order Log and track review/approval by architect and owner.
▪ Assist Site Superintendents with requests for equipment rentals, materials, and necessary documentation to support the project.
▪ Prepare project documentation and correspondence in proper format and written in accordance with company guidelines.
▪ Assist in development and assembly of close out documents (as-built drawings, operating manuals, shop drawings, guarantees).
▪ Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
▪ Assumes additional responsibilities directed by the President, Vice President, or Director of Operations.
▪ Coordinate with office manager on office policy and procedures and adhere to these policies.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
A high school degree is required and additional educational or technical training and/or experience is preferred. Experience using Procore preferred. Proficient with MS Office a must. Ability to read blueprints a plus. Able to take direction and must be highly organized.
This is a salaried exempt position.
To apply: Fill out this application for the above position https://policonstruction.com/apply-now/ .
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.