Accommodate Guest’s needs by preparing and executing food orders according to established recipes and procedures as well as following safety and sanitation guidelines.
· Prepare and cooks all food menu items to company specifications.
· Stocks Pantry station fully before the shift.
· Setup, operation, breakdown, and cleaning of all kitchen equipment.
· Knowledge of proper handling of all chemicals used in the building.
· Consistently uses all prep tools and equipment according to safety guidelines
· Ability to learn restaurant menu and recipes and to guide the Guests on choosing menu items between spicy and mild dishes, with the ability to modify according to Guest need.
· Uses proper sanitation practices and safety procedures. Must possess a current Food Handler’s Card where applicable.
· Uses cleaning chemicals properly.
· Follows dress code.
· Performs duties associated with kitchen operations.
· Ability to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to extremely warm temperatures in the kitchen.
· Stocks and organizes daily or weekly deliveries.
· Wash dishes, sweep/mop floors, clean and maintain equipment, sanitize utensils, and maintain all areas of the restaurant.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledge of cooking and knife handling skills
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Previous prep or line cook experience.
• Ability to prepare and present menu items with cook time requirements.
• Understand how to modify dishes due to guest requests such as allergies or gluten free.
• Reading, writing, and math skills required. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to Employees and Management.
• Understanding of English language.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
• Must be committed to quality service
• Must be able to stand and walk for periods of four to ten hours in length each shift.
• Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift.
• Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
• Must be able to see at 20/20 vision with correction.
Job Type: Full-time
-Our retail store locations : Maitland, Hunters Creek, Oviedo
-Commissary Location: Orlando (Azaleah Park)
To apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume to with the job title listed in the subject line – reference this CFEC Job Posting, when applying.