To assist the General Manager and leadership team with the day-to-day store operations and store performance to meet or exceed budget while operating in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures. Uphold a positive work environment that follows CooKits' Culture, Values, and Mission in everything you do and every interaction you have with co-workers, vendors, customers and management.
*Essential Duties AND Responsibilities*
1. Ensures proper customer service to all customers.
3. Participates in the displaying and selling of store merchandise.
4. Assists in developing new procedures for the store.
5. Adequately stocks and maintains the interior and exterior of the store in an attractive manner.
6. May balance cash register receipts, prepare daily bank deposits and maintain records of store transactions for each business day occasionally.
7. Uses cash register to total sales, accepts payments.
8. Ensures the proper rotation of all store merchandise.
9. Manages store's loss control by watching customers and employees and reporting suspicious activity to the General Manager. Ensures that items are not given away without authorization.
10. Ensures a clean and safe environment in the store, processing area, and back office by practicing good housekeeping practices.
11. Regular attendance is required as outlined in CooKits' attendance policy.
12. Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
13. Attends regular store meetings.
14. Acts as a positive role model for employees, trainees, and customers in all respects of professional development.
15. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Excellent customer service skills required.
Effective communication skills required.
Some computer knowledge a plus.
Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
Must be able to market CooKits' products and explain it to the public.
Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
Must establish and maintain effective relationships with mgmt and co-workers.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, on short notice, including holidays, nights and weekends and occasionally in excess of 40 hours a week.
Ability to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
Must be able to take initiative and make decisions within CooKit' policies.
Must observe and enforce safety policies in all phases of the operation.
Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Must be able to stand and walk for a prolonged period and to frequently bend, stretch and stoop.
Job Type: Full-time
-Our retail store locations : Maitland, Hunters Creek, Oviedo
-Commissary Location: Orlando (Azaleah Park)
To apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume to with the job title listed in the subject line – reference this CFEC Job Posting, when applying.