"CFEC Monthly Employer Meetings are The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
- Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Meetings are currently virtual until further notice.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace and Recruiting New Talent
SYNOPSIS / GUEST SPEAKER:
Maria Cherjovsky, MA,CDP, President, Florida Abilities and Inclusion Network.
In this session employers will receive an overview of the essential practices and tools designed to increase employee diversity and to create a business model that embraces equity and inclusion.
DATE / TIME:
September 14, 2021 from 7:30-9:00 AM
SHRM credits are approved for this meeting thanks to our partner UCF Division of Continuing Education. Received by CFEC after validation of attendance.
Meeting fee of $18.00* applies and due at time of registration. After registering, you will receive an auto generated confirmation email from Zoom with login credentials. If you do not, email .
- This is a Zoom Webinar - Virtual (Real-time) Program.
- Take the Member Challenge: invite a colleague, for a chance of both of you winning a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, business owners, executives and career professionals only please.
C.F.E.C. is a division of Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center. All proceeds benefit the work of Christian HELP to provide jobs, food, resources and hope to local families in need. Central Florida Employment Council | | 407-834-4223 | Paulette Weir, CFEC Division Director.