Bilingual Director of Training
$45,000-$50,000/year- Sanford- Permanent
The successful candidate must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish), able to design and implement community-based problem prevention programs, provide diverse educational forums for the general public, prepare training's to diverse groups of professionals and on a variety of topics, and network to develop community partnerships.
Candidate must be able to develop and implement community-based prevention programming, create presentations, brochures, and have demonstrated experience in communicating prevention messages to diverse audiences and organizations. Applicant must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and has a proven track record of building partnerships and effective program development and/or implementation. Must be willing to travel on a regular and ongoing basis, sometimes with short notice.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
• Must be highly skilled in the delivery of training to diverse audiences.
• Experienced at developing stimulating training and prevention programs.
• Ability to conduct research and stay apprised of developments in problem gambling field to ensure currency and relevancy in presentations and programs developed.
• Strong writing skills for contributions to quarterly newsletters, monthly outreach email blasts, and monthly/annual contract reporting.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Must be organized, detail oriented, a quick learner, and able to multi-task in a fluid work environment.
• Knowledge of addictions is a plus.
Some of these positions are EXTREMELY SPECIFIC, and won’t allow us to send candidates without the mentioned qualifications/requirements.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.