Director of HelpLine Operations
$50,000-$55,000/year- Sanford- Permanent
Candidate must be able to multi-task to manage a busy Help-line network, to oversee a team of day and night Specialists, including scheduling coverage for the Help-line during evenings, weekends and holidays. Detailed report preparation required, including monthly and annual analysis of caller demographics, Helpline trends, etc. Must be comfortable with public speaking and conducting presentations and training's on Help-line data to diverse audiences. Candidate must have skills in comparative statistical analysis to identify trends in problem gambling among Floridians, detailed reporting at the local and state levels based on Help-line data, identifying areas of need, and implementing new Help-line services as necessary. Applicant must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and has crisis line and management experience. Must have flexibility in schedule to provide 24/7 oversight on the Help-line. Some travel is required.
• Must be a people person with a positive attitude and have compassion for those affected by addiction.
• Ability to manage team of day and after-hour Help-line staff.
• Skilled in providing guidance and stimulating training to Help-line team and to others.
• Experience reviewing statistical information and preparing reports is a plus.
• Strong writing and computer skills.
• Highly organized, a quick study and able to multi-task in a fluid work environment.
• Capability to work under pressure, while maintaining a sense of calm.
• Knowledge of addictions a plus.
• Must have crisis line experience.
• Graduate Degree/Spanish speaking a plus.
Some of these positions are EXTREMELY SPECIFIC, and won’t allow us to send candidates without the mentioned qualifications/requirements.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.