$45,000/year- Lakeland – Permanent
Overview: This position is responsible for the operational supervision and ongoing support of 2 Medical Clinics.
1. Supervise front office, medical assistant and other ancillary personnel.
2. Ensure excellent customer service.
3. Ensure that all HEDIS and MRA gaps are address daily in an effective manner.
4. Serves as a back-up whenever anyone in the staff is not present.
5. Address employee’s issues in a timely fashion and perform Employee Performance reviews.
6. Ensure employees’ OSHA, HIPAA and other training requirements are up-to-date.
7. HEDIS and MRA Responsibilities: (Goal HEDIS Score: 4.5 or higher)
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years of medical office management experience.
• Ability to effectively interact with physicians, patients and other staff members.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Managed care experience desired.
• EMR Knowledge. Eclinicalworks preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Office Software preferably Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
Some of these positions are EXTREMELY SPECIFIC, and won’t allow us to send candidates without the mentioned qualifications/requirements.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.