EVENT SECURITY / Part-time Security Guards
We are currently looking to expand our Event Security team to provide customer service based security for professional sporting events. We are looking for candidates who can establish working relationships with clients, local police and other authorities. McIntyre Security Guards must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Detailed Job Description:
McIntyre Security & Investigations- MSI aims to help protect our community. We are a locally owned Private Security and Private Investigations Agency. MSI is licensed and regulated by the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. We have former law enforcement agents and security officers with over 20+ years’ of experience in the industry.
• Provide great customer service to patrons and guest as well as our clients.
• Great all customers and patrons.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations of venues worked
• Respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
• Control access to designated areas.
• Use of handheld metal detector
• Monitor walk-through metal detectors
• Work closely with law enforcement agency personnel.
• Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control throughout venue.
• Observe and Report all incidents and accidents.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Security, military or law enforcement experience preferred
• Valid Class D License or ability to obtain Class D security guard license
• At minimum, a High School Diploma or equivalent
• CPR and First Aid Certification a BONUS
Job Category: Security
Job Location City: Orlando
How to apply exactly: Complete application for immediate consideration http://bit.ly/Apply-MSI mention CFEC.org job posting.