Healthcare Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative I
About the Company: Well established Healthcare company in Maitland committed to improving community health is seeking professional Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
Type: Contract-to- Hire
Schedule: Monday - Friday, must be able to work 8hr shift between 8am-8pm; willing to work overtime or possible Saturday if needed for training
In this role, you will be responding to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established time frames utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation • Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up • May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
You are the right candidate for this role if you meet the following requirements:
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- We are looking for predominantly bilingual agents who have 3 years of call center experience and 2 years of healthcare experience.
Email us your most recent resume and a Hiregy Team member will be in touch!
How to Apply: email or apply at www.hiregy.com