Help Desk Technician
About the Company: Technology solutions company, located in Lake Mary, is looking for help desk technicians to join their team.
Type: Contract (long-term, likely 9 months)
Schedule: Need Monday-Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm availability; schedule will be assigned upon offer
Training Schedule: First 3 week, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to Tier 2, Tier 3, supervisor or other technical staff.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management software and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent Customer Service Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Trouble-shooting skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Hardware/Software support experience a plus
- Previous Help Desk/Call Center experience a plus
- Experience at institutions of Higher Education a plus
- Web CT and Blackboard Application knowledge a plus
How to apply: Email: or visit www.hiregy.com