Rapidly growing construction company is seeking a Gutter Installer to join our team! This is an excellent long-term opportunity for the right individual who is interested in being part of a dynamic, growing business.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Install gutters primarily in a residential setting.
• You are responsible for measuring, cutting, and sealing the gutters during installation to ensure rainwater does not collect near the home after running down the downspouts.
• You must understand different types of roofing and how to attach gutters for the most efficiency, without necessitating removal of the roofing.
• Your duties revolve around getting the right gutters for the project and ensuring they are installed correctly and up to code with any city or state laws.
• 5 years of experience of gutter installation
• Experience on using gutter machine
• Heavy lifting is required
• Clean and valid driver’s license
Gulf Western Roofing offers a competitive benefit package and a fast-paced rewarding opportunity for the right candidate.