Sales Associate for the Southwest Florida area
Gulf Western Roofing, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Sales Associate for the Southwest Florida area.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to be part of a winning team as they will represent our company to our potential and existing customers. Must be highly motivated, possess knowledge of all type of roofing systems and repair techniques. The qualified candidate must be well organized and take pride in their work.
This position requires the following:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling roof systems or construction
• Broad knowledge of different roofing systems and repair techniques
• Client interface
• Basic to advance computer skills utilizing Microsoft software
• Professional writing and communication skills
This position will require to:
• Manage a daily schedule of appointments
• Visit residential properties and present to homeowner or builder
• Access attic and/or roof system to inspect for source of water intrusion
• Climb on roof to inspect roofing system and take field measurements
• Must have ability to climb a ladder
• Able to lift 50 pounds and not be afraid of heights
We offer competitive compensation package, great benefits and an opportunity to work with a growing company where a long-term career can be achieved.
Qualified candidates must pass a background check, drug test, and have a clean driver’s license record.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and cover letter to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org job posting.