Rapidly growing construction company is seeking an Estimator to join our team! This is an excellent long-term opportunity for the right individual who is interested in being part of a dynamic, growing business.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of Construction activities including Scheduling, Design, Permitting, Bidding, Estimating, Contracting, and Job Costing.
• Thorough understanding of database structured programs and reporting.
• Excellent leadership skills, exceptional communication, negotiation and analytical skills required.
• High skills in organization and must be detail oriented.
• Great presentation, oral and written communication skills to address and inform clients, associates and vendors of varying levels.
• The ability to build positive and sustainable relationships with peers, subordinates and vendors.
• Will work closely with sales staff in all facets of the sales process.
• Will provide detailed cost estimates.
• Produce written proposals.
• Read and interpret construction documents, specifications and blue prints.
• Will work independently with minimal supervision.
• Minor travel will be required.
• Physically capable of climbing ladders and stairs to access roofs when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of residential and commercial roofing systems and products.
• Knowledge in Screen Takeoff software preferred but not required.
• Advance proficiency in MS Office.
• 2-5 years of Estimating experience.
• Good knowledge of buildings codes.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred however, skilled individuals with great experience and a good track record are encouraged to apply.
• Must have a minimum of a high school degree.