Kissimmee Bilingual Job Coach
Our Mission is to empower our clients with knowledge, connections, and the confidence required to embark on a new sustainable career. Come join our team of caring professionals and make a difference!
**Please read job description in its entirety before applying for this position.
employU is a Nonprofit Employment Service contracted with The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation assisting people with disabilities prepare for, become and retain employment. We are seeking a Job Coach to work with our clients. This is a full time 40 hour per week position.
Copy and paste this link to hear one of our many success stories!
*SIGN ON BONUS * - $500, 50% paid at 90 days , 50% paid at 6 months of hiring.
As the Job Coach you will support the Employment Specialist to assist individuals with disabilities obtain and maintain employment. Job Coaches transport clients to follow up on applications as well as to attend interviews and orientations. Job Coaches assist with a case load of participants providing consulting services job preparation and motivation to enable them to become employed. Bi-lingual Spanish is a requirement, as is familiarity with the local labor market. Must live inthe Kissimmee/St Cloud area.
• Excellent communication both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Able to pass a Level 2 Background Check
• Valid Driver's License, Auto Registration, Auto Insurance coverage 50k property/100k personal injury liability
• Reliable Transportation
• Proficient with Google Suite, Adobe and web based database systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Four years’ experience or employment in a public vocational rehabilitation program; experience in job placement, job coaching, or counseling; or other related experience working with persons with disabilities. OR
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as rehabilitation, counseling, social work, psychology, education, human resources, business administration, or economics, from accredited college or university and one years’ experience as describe above. OR
• A Master’s Degree in a related field such as rehabilitation, counseling, social work, psychology, education, human resources, business administration, or economics, from accredited college or university and six months’ experience as describe above. OR
• An Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an unrelated field, and two years’ experience as described above.
**Best Practices in Supported Employment and Introduction to Social Security Work Incentives through the TRN are required for this position upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
Contact: 407-598-0202 ext 164
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.