Work From Home - Vacation Planner - Outbound & Inbound Sales - $6000 experience bonus opportunity
Work From Home and earn up to $100,000 per year and over $100 per package sale. Prior work from home experience preferred.
Must live within 50 miles of The Center and successfully complete 4 weeks of on-site training.
Below are the system/internet requirements for your homes. In addition to the necessary systems, you must have a quiet space for your working environment. Office or other separate workspace free of distractions.
- Hard-wired broadband internet connection (wireless connections for service or to the company issued computer are not allowed) with minimum speeds of 7 Mbps download and 700 Kbps upload or higher. The only approved internet connections for the work from home program are:
- Comcast Xfinity
- CenturyLink Internet
- A direct fiber connection
- Introduce and promote the Marriott Vacation Club brand to sell vacation ownership preview packages over the phone.
- Answer questions about vacation destinations and Marriott Vacation Club resort facilities and services.
- This job involves checking the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Vacation Planner sales associates at the call center promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available.
- Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
- Verify individuals or couples meet the Marriott Vacation Club eligibility requirements.
- Vacation planners leverage guest loyalty to the Marriott International and Marriott Vacation Club brands and to persuade callers to purchase the vacation ownership preview package.
- Confidently ask the potential owner to purchase the package.
- Use sales techniques to overcome objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Contact an appropriate call center individual, leader or department to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems to ensure the highest customer service.
Vacation Planners must follow all Marriott Vacation Club call center and Marriott Vacations Worldwide policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.