Payroll, Reimbursement & Benefits Coordinator
Reliant Mission is seeking a part-time (20 hrs/3-5 days a week) Payroll, Reimbursement & Benefits Coordinator. Duties and responsibilities include monthly reconciliation of all benefit invoices for medical, dental, life, and vision insurances, posting invoices for business expense reimbursements, as well as assisting with data entry for the monthly payroll process. Other responsibilities include working with a variety of technology driven tools and spreadsheets to innovate and streamline processes within the Employment Services Department.
Knowledge and Skills:
• A profession of faith in Jesus Christ
• Agrees with Reliant’s Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Code of Conduct
• Experience using Excel and Google sheets or comparable spreadsheet applications
• Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting with experience in creating Journal Entries
• Ability to input and reconcile data from a variety of sources with accuracy and efficiency
• Experience in insurance bill reconciliations preferred
• Strong attention to detail along with the ability to see the big picture
• Ability to respond quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Personable and able to positively work through challenging situations
Reliant Mission is located in Orlando (Lake Nona), Florida. Interested individuals, please go to reliant.org/office-employment for more information on this position and to complete an application.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.