Port St Lucie Job Coach
Our Mission is to empower our clients with knowledge, connections, and the confidence required to embark on a new sustainable career. Come join our team of caring professionals and make a difference!
**Please read job description in its entirety before applying for this position.
This is an entry-level position which has growth potential leading to an Employment Specialist position.
Enjoy benefits like: 401K Retirement Plan, Benefits including health, dental, life, vision available,7 paid holidays, Accrued Paid Vacation, Create your own schedule based off of case load and office hours, Potential for bonuses, Learn more about an ever-growing industry and your community, Make a difference in a life!!!!
employU is a Nonprofit Employment Service contracted with The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation assisting people with disabilities prepare for, become and retain employment. We are seeking a Job Coach to work with our clients.
Copy and paste this link to hear one of our many success stories!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UADohdSyvZLPUsobQLZEUr8tZniouKPX/view?usp=sharing
As the Job Coach you will support the Employment Specialist to assist individuals with disabilities obtain and maintain employment. Job Coaches transport clients to follow up on applications as well as to attend interviews and orientations. Job Coaches assist with a case load of participants providing consulting services job preparation and motivation to enable them to become employed. Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required. Requires familiarity with the local labor market.
• Excellent communication both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Able to pass a Level 2 Background Check
• Valid Driver's License, Auto Registration, Auto Insurance coverage 50k property/100k personal injury liability
• Reliable Transportation
• Proficient with Google Suite, Adobe and web based database systems
• This is an entry level position. We often promote from within and are looking for people who want to grow with us.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four years of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program.
OR Associates in Arts Degree from an accredited college or university and two years of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program
OR Master’s Degree or Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university and one year of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program
**Best Practices in Supported Employment and Introduction to Social Security Work Incentives through the TRN are required for this position upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
Job Type: Full Time
Working with Individuals with Disabilities in a Vocational Setting: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
• Social Security Work Incentives
• Best Practices in Supported Employment
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Benefits including health, dental, life, vision available
• 7 paid holidays
• Accrued Paid Vacation
• Create your own schedule based off of case load and office hours
• Potential for bonuses
• Learn more about an ever-growing industry and your community
• Make a difference in a life
*SIGN ON BONUS * - $500, 50% paid at 90 days , 50% paid at 6 months of hiring.
Qualified candidates can send their resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job posting.