Landscape Maintenance & Installation Crew Members
Landform of Central Florida, Inc., a landscape company with 31 years’ experience, located in Central Florida, is seeking reliable and self-motivated individuals to work in landscape maintenance and installation.
Maintenance crew members work to maintain the grounds of industrial, commercial or residential property and Installation crew members implement design plans installing plants, irrigation systems and hardscape materials. Crew members may be used on either type crew depending on need.
Available positions in Orlando and St. Cloud areas.
Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers
• Trimming & edging using gas power edger/trimmer & operating gas power backpack blower
• Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches or twigs using shears, pruners or gas power hedge trimmers
• Planting seasonal color and performing weeding by hand or using herbicides
• Picking up leaves, trash and cut grass and placing onto burlap and loading onto a truck or trailer
Installation Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Prepare installation site and make systems work properly
• Install plant material, landscape lighting, and hardscape features
• Install underground irrigation systems and ensure that they function properly
• Lay sod, haul and spread topsoil, stone, mulch and other landscape materials
• Operate hand tools (such as rakes, shovels, saws, axes and shears)
• Operate power equipment (such as tractors, chainsaw, sod cutter, augers, etc.)
• Dig trenches with shovel or by use of ditching machines
• Solve minor irrigation issues (wire valves, fix leaks & broken heads) to correct system operation
All crew members must be dependable, have a strong work ethic and be able to work in “Hot, humid Florida” weather. All positions are for full time, consistent work schedule. Experience is beneficial but not required; we will train. A valid Driver’s license is a plus.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.