Closing Date: Aug 30, 2019 or until position is filled
Description: Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and other supplies. Electronics and battery knowledge a plus.
• Reviews technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in the industry.
• Enters and maintains supplier, purchase order, work order, and other related information in the MAS200 database.
• Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery, product quality or performance.
• Selects products for purchase by testing, observing, or examining items in conjunction with Quality and Engineering.
• Confers with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
• Reviews requisitions submitted by other members of Management Team.
• Maintains the Approved Supplier List by evaluating suppliers and making recommendations for adding and deleting to Top Management on no less than an annual basis.
• Reviews purchase orders and work orders on a regularly basis to determine when they can be closed to keep MAS200 database as accurate and up to date as possible.
• Reviews defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, suppliers, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action using the Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR) procedure for Nonconforming Product.
• Prepares and submits supplier concerns (SCAR's) to Management Review Meeting on no less than a quarterly basis.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and pricing; apprises Management of any changes or concerns.
• Establishes minimum and maximum reorder levels based on production usage.
• Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
• Expedites delivery of goods to users when appropriate.
Salary: $45K + DOE
Start Date: Immediately
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans/ Disabled and Drug Free Workplace.
To Apply: www.maifl.com