Front End Associate
Often times, people think that all retail positions are the same...and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, we are definitely different! Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon.
As a Front End Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Front End Associate is cross trained to work at either the Customer Service desk or at a register to perform Cashier duties. In this role, you will work in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Front End Associate is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for assistance
• Cover the customer service desk area, responds or redirects inquiries, and ensures follow through with customers and associates
• Perform cashier tasks
• Partner with associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests, escalating to supervisor when necessary
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
Other Role Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to with the job title in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job opening when applying.