buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Sales Associate is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services. In this role you will be expected to meet sales and productivity goals and you will work directly as a consultant to customers who want to create baby registries.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
• Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Process customer transactions through the register as required
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Assist customers in creating registries, as needed
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes, cart retrieval and cashiering
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to with the job title in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job opening when applying.